Welcome to a full 5 days course with insight in strategic, tactical and operational assessments as part of a coherent framework for process management and process redesign.
This certification is suitable for all professionals working with business process management, strategic planning, quality and related areas.
The maximum number of participants is 16 – register now to secure your seat.
After course completion, candidates will have the skills, tools and techniques necessary to transform their business from a traditional functional organization to a process-oriented business.
The course introduces a systematic approach and comprehensive methodology for planning, monitoring, measuring and managing your company’s business process performance and for redesigning and improving specific processes.
What you will achieve
- Understand the principles and benefits of proven analysis and design techniques
- Understand how to identify opportunities for improving business process performance
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the people in the process
- Understand how to develop a common language for describing business processes
What you will learn
- How to appropriately analyze and scope a business process problem
- How to create BPMN process flow diagrams
- How to select and apply the proper tools and techniques to model, analyze, manage, measure and improve processes
- How to apply creative thinking approaches and design techniques to process improvement
- How to develop critical measures for evaluating business process performance
- How to develop and apply testing, and validating methods to new process design
Value for money
“This course is of high intensity with a lot of information and learning, and requires a sincere commitment. With Qualisoft’s very competent and skilled trainers, this became one of the courses in life that provide real value. "
- Geir A. Molland, Quality Manager, Haugaland Kraft AS
All course material and literature are included. No preparation is necessary within the course. Lunch is included all days.
- DATE: 9. - 13. april 2018
- PRICE: 30.600 NOK
(24 000 NOK for those who have previously completed Part 1, Prinicple of Business Process Management)
- ADDRESS: Tollbodgaten 24 Oslo – Qualisoft’s Oslo office.
- NB: Participation in both Part 1 and Part 2 is mandatory to achieve certification.
Scandinavia's only BPTrends Partner
Qualisoft is BPTrends Associates European partner, and sole provider in Scandinavia of BPTreds Associates’ internationally recognized methodology and courses. Read more about the certification of BPTrends Associates here.
Participants get hands-on training that they can immediately use in their own organization.
Instructor: Mary Lowe, senior Consultant, BPTrends Associates
Mary is a Senior Consultant with BPTrends and has led numerous Business Process Management redesign projects during the past 20 years. Prior to joining BPTrends Associates she worked as an independent consultant with numerous clients in such diverse areas as manufacturing, telecommunications, mortgage lending, customer service, and student financial aid. Mary has also developed a quality assurance methodology for implementing change within organizations and step-by-step “facilitation kits” for process redesign workshops. Mary is a seasoned consultant and trainer and has developed and delivered numerous training programs to organizations involved in process change.